Posts tagged ‘lowest eBeam prices’
Obviously I’m a big fan of eBeam and Luidia, but when I found the following article, I was seriously so happy! I really believe that Luidia deserves every award possible for their eBeam technology. They are making a positive difference in people’s lives every day, and for that I applaud them! I found the following article at http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/luidias-ebeam-technology-leads-market-recognized-with-prestigious-award-wins-1597702.htm.
Luidia’s eBeam Technology Leads Market, Recognized With Prestigious Award Wins
SAN CARLOS, CA–(Marketwire – Dec 13, 2011) – Luidia Inc. announced its interactive eBeam technology has been honored with numerous prestigious awards this year from leading industry publications including Commercial Integrator, District Administration, EdTech Digest, rAVe, Scholastic Administrator and Tech & Learning.
“Premium product quality is a key Luidia differentiator — it’s the reason we are able to outpace the competition and experience such significant market momentum with enterprise and education users,” said Rafi Holtzman, CEO of Luidia. “It’s an honor to be recognized by the market, and it reinforces that eBeam technology meets the highest standards of excellence for customers who demand ease-of-use, flexibility and reliability.”
Luidia’s eBeam technology recently received the following awards from leading industry publications:
- Commercial Integrator BEST Products Awards 2011 – Chief’s Short-Throw Interactive Mount featuring Luidia’s interactive eBeam technology was awarded Commercial Integrator‘s BEST products award in the projector mounts category.
- District Administration Readers’ Choice Top 100 Products 2011 – District Administration readers and editors selected Luidia’s eBeam Edge as a top education product.
- EdTech Digest Cool Tool Award 2011 – EdTech Digest named Luidia’s eBeam Engage “Best Interactive Whiteboard Solution.”
- rAVe Best of InfoComm Award 2011 – Chief’s short-throw interactive wall system, which integrates Luidia’s eBeam interactive technology, was named “Best New Mount Product” at InfoComm 2011.
- Scholastic Administrator Best in Tech: The Presentation Classroom 2011 – Luidia’s eBeam Edge was recognized a “Best in Tech” product based on a customer review.
- Tech & Learning Awards of Excellence 2011 – Tech & Learning’s panel of reviewers named Luidia’s eBeam Engage a new product winner in its 29th annual awards recognition program.
Luidia Inc. is the leading provider of interactive eBeam technology that helps the world capture and share content. The company’s products are utilized by organizations of all sizes, with hundreds of thousands of users across multiple industries and geographies. Luidia also partners with industry leaders, including Chief, HP, Hitachi, NEC, Polycom and Sony, who apply eBeam technology in their latest products.
1. It’s Portable– It can turn any standard whiteboard, or other flat surface, into an interactive space. Only the eBeam Edge, a projector, computer, and a USB cable are needed (Bluetooth enabled versions are also available) to use it absolutely anywhere.
2. It’s Small– The eBeam Edge measures less than 8 inches long, and weighs less than 4 ounces. The stylus is smaller than a regular whiteboard marker. It can easily fit into purses and laptop bags, or even in a pocket, if you’re on the run.
3. It’s Easy to Install– Installation and calibration take only a few minutes and no special tools are needed.
4. It’s Easy to Use– The stylus, when used with the cute but effective palette icon, allows the user to manipulate the device with simple taps of the stylus. With the palette, the user can control the stylus as the mouse, as well as highlight, draw, and annotate on the capture area. It is user-friendly for all ages, and also for all levels of technological savvy.
5. It Promotes Sharing– The presentations created with the eBeam Edge can be shared directly with a classroom of students or a conference room of employees, and can be shared in real time on local networks or over the Internet. Then, all of the presented information can be saved for future use, or emailed to the participants for review.
6. Its WOW Factor– I use this in my home office, and every time I show it to a guest in my home, it blows them away. Professionally, eBeam Rocks! has done demonstrations to many different people– ranging from kindergarten teachers, principals, and department heads to CEOs, IT Directors, and national sales trainers– and we always get the same response- “Wow!” It really is a cool product with a ton of great features that help in teaching, training, brainstorming, planning, and more!
7. Its Low Price Tag– This is a great value! It gives you the functionality of a smart board at a fraction of the cost. “Interactive” or “smart” boards can cost up to $10,000 and of course, need to be mounted in a permanent location. eBeam Edge Projection is under $750* and can be moved quickly and easily to suit your needs.
*Note- ebeamrocks.com is actually selling the unit for $553.00 right now as part of our holiday sale.
This is a short, informative video showing the multiple uses of eBeam Engage, and its benefits for the classroom. eBeam Engage creates a fun and interactive way for teachers to make their lessons rock! Take a look, and be very intrigued! Then remember to come and check out our great sale prices… http://www.ebeamrocks.com/eBeam_Sale_Pricing.html. The sale ends 12/16, so hurry, hurry, hurry!