So, my boss must be feeling extra nice because of the holidays, because he’s extended our major eBeam sale prices until 12/31/11! Please check them out at http://www.ebeamrocks.com/eBeam_Sale_Pricing.html. You’ll be glad you did!
Posts tagged ‘eBeam complete sale’
1. It’s Portable– It can turn any standard whiteboard, or other flat surface, into an interactive space. Only the eBeam Edge, a projector, computer, and a USB cable are needed (Bluetooth enabled versions are also available) to use it absolutely anywhere.
2. It’s Small– The eBeam Edge measures less than 8 inches long, and weighs less than 4 ounces. The stylus is smaller than a regular whiteboard marker. It can easily fit into purses and laptop bags, or even in a pocket, if you’re on the run.
3. It’s Easy to Install– Installation and calibration take only a few minutes and no special tools are needed.
4. It’s Easy to Use– The stylus, when used with the cute but effective palette icon, allows the user to manipulate the device with simple taps of the stylus. With the palette, the user can control the stylus as the mouse, as well as highlight, draw, and annotate on the capture area. It is user-friendly for all ages, and also for all levels of technological savvy.
5. It Promotes Sharing– The presentations created with the eBeam Edge can be shared directly with a classroom of students or a conference room of employees, and can be shared in real time on local networks or over the Internet. Then, all of the presented information can be saved for future use, or emailed to the participants for review.
6. Its WOW Factor– I use this in my home office, and every time I show it to a guest in my home, it blows them away. Professionally, eBeam Rocks! has done demonstrations to many different people– ranging from kindergarten teachers, principals, and department heads to CEOs, IT Directors, and national sales trainers– and we always get the same response- “Wow!” It really is a cool product with a ton of great features that help in teaching, training, brainstorming, planning, and more!
7. Its Low Price Tag– This is a great value! It gives you the functionality of a smart board at a fraction of the cost. “Interactive” or “smart” boards can cost up to $10,000 and of course, need to be mounted in a permanent location. eBeam Edge Projection is under $750* and can be moved quickly and easily to suit your needs.
*Note- ebeamrocks.com is actually selling the unit for $553.00 right now as part of our holiday sale.